TVSA acknowledges that due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, businesses, particularly education providers are being temporarily closed to manage outbreaks.
TVSA has considered all reasonable solutions in the event a closure becomes necessary. We have prioritised the progress of all current students and we will adopt a flexible delivery approach to ensure students are impacted as little as possible. Where possible, TVSA will be delivering theory online reducing social contact to practical assessments only.
In the interim, TVSA is taking the following steps to help flatten the curve:
- Any staff or student with flu or respiratory symptoms is suggested to self-quarantine.
- If any staff or student is suspected to have symptoms, they may be asked to leave the premises and return home asap.
- If the above occurs, please immediately notify TVSA by calling the office and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have had symptoms, a medical clearance will be required by a GP to return to your training.
Please remember to take a proactive approach to stop the spread by:
- Covering your cough and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue.
- Disposing of tissues properly.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water.
- Using alcohol-based sanitisers.
- Cleaning and sanitising frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets.
For more information on protecting yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19 please visit the Department of Health website.