Course Materials and Resources
For successful completion of this course each student will have access to:
- 2 Classrooms fitted with TV’s, desks, chairs, and whiteboards.
- Private briefing rooms fitted with TV’s.
- TVSA’s Library of Resources, which includes
- Manuals and Charts
- Flight training manual
- ATC resources
- Digital copies of aircraft manuals
Students have access to the following facilities at our Bacchus Marsh Campus:
• Accommodation (limited availability)
• Kitchen and dining
In 2019 we will see the establishment of our brand new training facilities with onsite accommodation for 160 people, an onsite restaurant and training facilities to cater for up to 250 students.
Students will have the opportunity to fly a range of aircraft in our 17 aircraft strong fleet. Below are the main aircraft used for training in this course.