Contact TVSA PIlot Training today!
TVSA’s Bacchus Marsh campus is located at the Bacchus Marsh Aerodrome, 7km south of the Bacchus Marsh township.
You can access Bacchus Marsh from the Melbourne CBD by hopping on the Westgate Freeway, exiting at the Western Ring Road, then finally the Western Highway. With the new Deer Park Bypass shaving more time off the trip, expect to be on the road for around 35-45 mins from the CBD.
The official address of the airfield is the Bacchus Marsh Aerodrome, Cummings Road, Parwan 3340, and can be found in the Melways (P339 H9), or type it into your GPS.
The aerodrome features:
- 2 sealed intersecting runways both 2 kilometers long
- A huge training area located directly adjacent to the airfield. Students from both Moorabbin and Essendon must travel a fair distance to their training areas which are congested with traffic so this is a huge asset to Bacchus Marsh pilots.
- Minimal delay times at the holding point due to nominal traffic demands
- No Air Service or landing fees
- Located close to controlled airspace and a Class D aerodrome to ensure maximum exposure to a variety of scenarios
So as you can see, Bacchus Marsh Aerodrome makes for an ideal and efficient training environment.